domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

Marc Ribot Solo

"Oh, yeah, that's the secret of my so-called style. I remember confronting my teacher Frantz when it became obviuos that I was going to be a professional guitar. I said, "You know I'm left-handed, right? How come you didn't teach me to play left handed?" He said, "Oh, it was because your mother said you were only pretending to be left-handed to annoy her." And when I told my mother that, she said, "Oh, no, that's not it at all. Frantz was just too lazy to change the strings around the guitar. He said he figured you'd quit in a few weeks anyways". And when I thought about it, I realized that they were probably both telling the truth"
Marc Ribot is interviewed by Bill Milkowski, JAZZIZ, winter 2015 


Marc Ribot Solo
Jamboree, Barcelona, 24.01.16

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario! Es un placer saber de ti!